Ответ 5665 - Обсуждение Переводы

Тема: Переводы  (Прочитано 6085 раз)

Анастасия [Гета] Иванова

19 апр 2008 в 19:25 »
Vladimir Mayakovsky A Cloud in Trousers [Part 1] You think malaria makes me delirious? It happened.In Odessa it happened. "I'll come at four," Maria promised. Eight.Nine.Ten. Then the eveningturned its back on the windowsand plunged into grim night,scowlingDecemberish. At my decrepit backthe candelabras guffawed and whinnied. You would not recognise me now:a bulging bulk of sinews,groaning,and writhing,What can such a clod desire?Though a clod, many things! The self does not carewhether one is cast of bronzeor the heart has an iron lining.At night the self only desiresto steep its clangour in softness,in woman. And thus,enormous,I stood hunched by the window,and my brow melted the glass.What will it be: love or no-love?And what kind of love:big or minute?How could a body like this have a big love?It should be teeny-weeny,humble, little love;a love that shies at the hooting of cars,that adores the bells of horse-trams. Again and againnuzzling against the rain,my face pressed against its pitted face,I wait,splashed by the city's thundering surf. Then midnight, amok with a knife,caught up,cut him down –out with him! The stroke of twelve felllike a head from a block. On the windowpanes, grey raindropshowled together,piling on a grimaceas though the gargoyles of Notre Dame were howling. Damn you!Isn't that enough?Screams will soon claw my mouth apart. Then I heard,softly,a nerve leap like a sick man from his bed.Then,barely moving,at first,it soon scampered about,agitated,distinct.Now, with a couple more,it darted about in a desperate dance. The plaster on the ground floor crashed. Nerves,big nerves,tiny nerves,many nerves! – galloped madlytill soontheir legs gave way. But night oozed and oozed through the room –and the eye, weighed down, could not slither out of the slime. The doors suddenly banged ta-ra-bang,as though the hotel's teethchattered. You swept in abruptlylike "take it or leave it!"Mauling your suede gloves,you declared:"D'you know,I'm getting married." All right, marry then.So what,I can take it.As you see, I'm calm!Like the pulse of a corpse. Do you rememberhow you used to talk?"Jack London,money,love,passion."But I saw one thing only:you, a Gioconda,had to be stolen! And you were stolen. In love, I shall gamble again,the arch of my brows ablaze.What of it!Homeless tramps often find shelter in a burnt-out house! You're teasing me now?"You have fewer emeralds of madnessthan a beggar has kopeks!"But remember!When they teased Vesuvius,Pompeii perished! Hey!Gentlemen!Amateursof sacrilege,crime,and carnage,have you seenthe terror of terrors – my facewhen Iam absolutely calm? I feelmy "I"is much too small for me.Stubbornly a body pushes out of me. Hello!Who's speaking?Mamma?Mamma!Your son is gloriously ill!Mamma!His heart is on fire.Tell his sisters, Lyuda and Olya,he has no nook to hide in. Each word,each joke,which his scorching mouth spews,jumps like a naked prostitutefrom a burning brothel.

гостевая книга admin@v-mayakovsky.com наверх